Halaman Depan

Faraway

Over land, before the shining stars
Catch the wind blew pleasing sound in my ears
Over land, as a glimpse in my eyes
Catch the rain to the dale, in tears

Walk on the ground
Behind the hill, listen to the fairy song
Losing all we’ve found
Runaway to the moon, but still not too long

Mirror, mirror of the stars
Let me see her face sleepily on the grass ;

Through the air, I say your name
Write on cloud, I still write your name
Through the air, run after by a plane
White all clouds, crowded the lane

Sit on the chair
Below the blue sky, talk to the passion
Flourishing leaves, feel like I can touch your hair
Runaway to you, faraway at god’s discretion

Turned all the flower off
Rising when you back home, I hope;

There is a star that showing your face
So I can see you…..

There is a wind that whispering your pleasing voice
So I can hear you……

There is a leaf that flourishing like your beautiful hair
So I can touch you…..

But,
I still miss you now!


wizurai

Labels:


Karya Penulis

Karya Sebelumnya


Saling Sapa



Sponsor


  • FM Radio Blog